The whole hot-dip galvanizing of the egg cage refers to the egg cage that the manufacturer uses in the production of the egg cage to use the hot-dip galvanizing process. The price of the whole hot-dip galvanizing of the egg cage is higher than that of the cold-galvanized one. What are the characteristics of the hot galvanizing process?
Features of hot-dip galvanizing:
1. Appearance lubrication, no zinc tumor, burr, silvery white;
2, the thickness is controllable, arbitrarily selected within 5-107μm;
3, no hydrogen brittle, no temperature hazard, can ensure the mechanical properties of the material unchanged;
4. It can replace some processes that require hot-dip galvanizing;
5, good corrosion resistance, neutral salt spray experiment for 240 hours.
Egg hamster full hot galvanizing advantages:
1. The egg cage network produced by Enord Machinery is all advanced hot-dip galvanizing process, corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, long life, strong and beautiful, and the service life can be more than 15 years.
2. High degree of automation: automatic feeding, drinking water, clearing dung, wet curtain cooling, centralized management, automatic control, saving energy, improving labor productivity, reducing the cost of artificial breeding,
3. The chickens are well-prevented and prevent epidemics: the chickens do not touch the feces, which can make the chickens grow healthier, provide a clean and comfortable growth environment for the chickens, prevent the occurrence of epidemics, and greatly advance the meat.
4. Save the space and improve the stocking density: the cage density is more than 3 times higher than the flattening density.
5. Saving feed: caged chickens can save a lot of feed, chickens are kept in cages, the amount of exercise is reduced, energy consumption is small, and waste materials are reduced. The material indicates that cages can effectively save more than 25% of the cost of raising